Hello peeps!This is my official blog and welcome to my blog ya..btw thank for being my followers ;)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fun,enjoy,funny,laugh! xD

holla pretty and handsome! ;) i'm so tired btw today i'm so enjoyed with them but I should be angry with some of those who participate in Explorace for not listening to direction.Then after that,we went to canteen and have our rest..so we started our story and there so many things happen..hahah so funny! pity afiq because daniel do something towards him..and today so best cause we lepak-ing with jaja,bell,nurin,yana,afiq,daniel,acap and the others.. :) i like that boy because his voice so cute..his voice like suara cartoon!..haha :)

*sorry my english not to good and i still try to improve it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

videokeman mp3