Hello peeps!This is my official blog and welcome to my blog ya..btw thank for being my followers ;)

Thursday, February 9, 2012

about manners..

hi everybody! today i wanna talked about manners..i write about this because it is about my classmate.I do not like them because they are so rude with their friends even with their teachers.especially si capital Z,F and S..errr
i really hope that you guys will move to another school or class and that will be better for us..and we all will be happy and satisfied without you guys.and I do not have to shout to ask you to remain silent.you people should know the silent.Do not make I started to nag.everyday i need to shout just because three of them..please okay!
i need to carry out my duties as assistant leader,and if they do not like please do not make me angry.that all and if you guys good for me and i will good for you guys. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

videokeman mp3