Hello peeps!This is my official blog and welcome to my blog ya..btw thank for being my followers ;)

Saturday, December 3, 2011

when it new ;)

ouh ya act i want to say welcome 2012..i can't wait for next year with new life and new determination..hehohoho! i hope i can get new friends for next year but it does not mean i will forget the old friends ya!..i want to change and to be more kind and sweety..hahah so funny! and about boyfie ya?i think its not important to me and i just want to focus on my study..hope i can be more mature..hohoh insya-Allah kan? ;) hanya mengharapkan yg terbaik dari-Nya..we only plan but God ordain :) so always be grateful with what you have..:D


*sorry im not good in english but im still try to improve it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

videokeman mp3